I copied this from a friend’s Tumblr page but I thought I would write it here as there would be more space to answer the questions. Plus I think Tumblr is for pretty pictures.
- 01: Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
Single. For now it is something that I am quiet content with, as I feel that sometimes, especially today, I do not feel emotional stable enough to be able to handle it. I just need to find out who I am before I cna be with someone.
- 02: Where you’d like to be in 10 years.
I would hopefully like to be living in Australia or Cornwall, either settling down into married life or still making a pathway in the career that I want to have. I think living away from my hometown is going to play a big part in my long term future as i find it suffocating and I want to live somewhere that makes me feel inspired.
- 03: Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Alcohol I have no issues with because if it is something that is enjoyed in moderation then I believe that it should not be seen as a bad thing. Drugs on the other hand I do take some issue with as I know what it is like to be close to someone that has had to go through rehab. It’s not nice and it’s not easy to cope with. But I believe that if something like marijuana can be used for medical purposes then that is something that I whole heartily agree with.
- 04: Your views on religion.
To be honest, I think all religion is just mass brainwashing. I watched a show recently that said that every single person on this planet is engrained to believe what they are told. There is no reason why people cannot say they believe in God because it makes them happy, instead of trying to look for a pattern that isn’t there. God and religion is just something that I do not believe in.
- 05: A time you thought about ending your own life.
There have been several actually. It was not so much that I wanted to die, but I felt that I didn’t want to be around anymore. I thought that it would easy my pain and would be an easy escape, for want of a better word. But I have felt what it is like to love someone who made the choice to end their own life. It’s not some much that you want to end your suffering but you don’t realize how much pain you are causing the people to leave behind. It is cowardly yet strong if that makes any sense at all. It’s such a taboo subject that no one is willing to talk about.
- 06:Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
- I can knit.
- I love baking and cooking.
- Photograhpy is my secret talent and passion.
- I always wanted to be a chef.
- I can retain stupid amounts of film quotes.
- I have a collection of vinyl records.
- I love anything to do with tattoos.
- I am the second oldest out of five children. There is a 21 year age gap between me and my youngest brother.
- I have to make lists for everything.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with zombies.
- My first tattoo was done by Frank Carter (Lead singer of Pure Love)
- I love anything to do with Batman.
- Even though it was out 12 years before I was born. Rocky Horror Picture Show is one of my all time favourite films.
- I am overly sentimental.
- I tend to hoard.
- I have a wall in my room that is covered in photos of me and my friends.
- My ultimate dream is to travel the world.
- For some reason I have a good sense of direction.
- I find using the tube in London far too easy.
- I enjoy reading books about physics.
- I had to go to a special nursery for a year before I went to a mainstream one. What can I say I had issues from an early age.
I know it say 30 but I have ran out of interesting facts about myself.
- 07: Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
Libra. And yes it most certainly does. These are the traits that go along with my sign.
- Desires popularity
- Loves art
- Dresses up for the occasion
- Slight perfectionist
- Bossy at times
- Plans ahead
- Attention to detail
- Loves public service
I can definitely that I tick most of those boxes. The only one that it doesn’t mention is being indecisive. Which I think is my biggest flaw.
- 08: A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
When I collected my degree on my graduation day. Walking across that stage knowing that my three years of hard work had finally paid off. It was the first time in my life that I had realized I had made the right choice.
- 09: How you hope your future will be like.
I don’t know as I believe that we cannot plan or control what happnens in the future, all I do hope for is to achieve the goals I have set out for myself. And that I finally find out who I am.
- 10: Discuss your first love and first kiss.
Both of these were some time ago so my memory of them is a little sketchy. Let’s not go into anymore detail.
- 11: Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.
My Chemical Romance – This Is The Best Day Ever
Limp Bizkit – My Way
50 Lions – Locrian
CKY – Attached At The Hip
Will Smith – Men In Black
Alkaline Trio – Madame Me
Trashlight Vision – Allergic To You
Misery Signals -In Summary Of What I am
Less Than Jake – Hopeless Case
Jessie J – Domino12:Bullet your whole day.
- Got woken up at an ungodly hour by my little brother screaming.
- Got washed and dressed.
- Made a massive cup of coffee.
- Watched the X factor results show
- Caught the bus to work.
- Did my normal routine at work.
- Bough wrapping paper
- Got bus home
- Wrapped christmas presents
- Started doing this quiz.
- 13: Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
Ideally it would be Bondi in Australia but I would happily settle for somewhere near the beach in Cornwall.
- 14: Your earliest memory.
They probably involve me and my older brother building forts in the living room. Using sheets, the clothes horse and the snooker table. Also sliding down the stairs in my quilt.
- 15: Your favorite tumblrs.
I don’t really have a favourite one. I love them all.
- 16: Your views on mainstream music.
Some of it I don’t mind listening to for example I love Professor Green and Jessie J. If it is on the radio at work then I don’t mind listening to it and singing along if I know the words. But there is things that I absolutely refuse to listen to. Such as all the mass produced boy bands and dance music because to me it all sounds the same.
- 17: Your highs and lows of this past year.
High points: Seeing Every Time I Die on Halloween dressed as a zombie with one of my closest friends. Seeing my best friend get married. Travelling down south and realizing how much I love it down there.
Low points: My dad’s other half moving in. Finding out I’ve got asthma again. The possibility of having an op on my knee. Not seeing my mum enough.
- 18: Your beliefs.
I believe that everything you do has karmic value and that you should always treat other people how you would expect to be treated. It’s sort of like Physics. You should always remember that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
- 19: Disrespecting your parents.
This is something that I cannot stand. I would never knowingly disrespect either of my parents, even though my relationship with my mum significantly outweighs the relationship I have with my dad. we may have had our problems in the past but it has never been something that wasn’t easily set right.
- 20: How important you think education is.
I think it is extremely important because not only does it teach Maths, English and Science but it also the place where you learn to bond with people, make life long friends and get social interaction that you probably wouldn’t be able to find anywhere else. It also gives you a better future because it teaches you to work hard for the things you want.
- 21: One of your favorite shows.
It has to be Dexter. It is such a brilliant show. It could also be classed as a social experiment as you know he is a serial killer and he is doing bad thing but you cannot help but root for him every time he nearly gets caught. Essentially he is one of the bad guys but you can’t help but love him. Plus Michael C Hall is a fantastic actor.
- 22: How have you changed in the past 2 years?
Hard to see really. I think I have started to put myself first. I was forever putting the needs and feelings of others before my own. I have learnt to stand my ground and say no when there is something that I don’t want to do.
- 23:Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous who you find attractive.
- 24: Your favorite movie and what it’s about.
Rocknrolla. I think it is my favourite because it has got everything you want from a film; action, comedy, romance, and it is the only film I have ever seen that has a gay gangster in it, who goes by the name of Handsome Bob!
- 25: Someone who fascinates you and why.
The author Chuck Palahniuk. The main reason is because his books are the most twisted, sickening books I have ever read but at the same time they are so engaging that you find them hard to put down. After reading almost all of his books. I can safely say the Haunted is my favourite as it combines poetry and short stories with blood, guts and cannibalism.
- 26: What kind of person attracts you.
Someone who is funny, that likes to talk but is also good at listening. Has to have tattoos and maybe a beard. Be taller than me and can cooks and likes his food.
- 27: A problem that you have had.
Trying to find out who I am. Slowly but surely I think I am getting there.
- 28: Something that you miss.
It’s not an object but people. My best friend who lives in Cornwall and my mum who lives in Lincolnshire. I feel torn between wanting to be closer to the both of them.
- 29: Goals for the next 30 days.
Get tattooed. Survive a hellish Christmas day dinner. Keep on track with my weight loss. Make plans for the New Year. Make New Years Resolutions that I will never keep. Find out what is going on with my knee.
- 30: Your highs and lows of this month.
No high points just low ones. Seems like everything is starting to get better then it all goes to shit again.